Public Affairs Section
The Public Affairs Section is the first stop for anyone seeking information about U.S. government programs and policy in Turkmenistan. The Public Affairs Section offers a variety of programs and services, including:
- Educational and professional exchange programs
- Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation Program - to help countries preserve their cultural heritage and to demonstrate U.S. respect for other cultures.
- Information Resource Center - a library of Blu-Rays, DVDs and CD-ROMs, online databases and printed materials, designed to provide information on U.S. society, culture and English teaching.
- Speaker/specialist programs on a variety of topics - see our News and Press Releases section.
- Program and activities for alumni of all U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs. Please visit our Alumni Page.
- Public Affairs Officer, McManis Stanley
- Cultural Affairs Officer, Maren Payne-Holmes
- Information Officer, Tetyana Ivanishena
- Cultural Affairs Specialist
- IRC Assistant
- IRC Clerk
- Information Assistant
- Cultural Affairs Assistant
- Education Program Assistant
- Grants Coordinator
- Alumni Coordinator
- Information and Media Assistant
- Office Manager
U.S. Embassy Ashgabat,
Public Affairs Section,
3rd floor, Business Center,
Andalyp street, 70
Phone: (+99312) 473503; 473506; 473581; 473584
Fax: (+99312) 473529
Subscribe to news updates here.
Follow us online.