American Councils for International Education announce the beginning of the US Government-funded Program for High School Students. Finalists in the competition will have the opportunity to live with an American family and study in an American high school during 2015-2016 school year. The program pays for all travel, housing and living expenses for program participants.
We invite all students to participate in the competition who were born in the period between March 15, 1997 to May 31, 1999; have not lived in the United States for more than three months in the last five years, and speak English well.
In order to participate in competition please bring (i) a proof of eligibility (original birth certificate or passport), (ii) one recent photograph (3x4 cm) and a (iii) pen.
Students with disabilities are also encouraged to participate in the competition.
Testing Site, Date, Time and School
- Turkmenbashy, Balkan Region, September 14, 9:00 School 10, Turkmenbashy
- Balkanabat, Balkan Region, September 21, 9:00, School 3, Balkanabat
- Мary, Mary Region, September 28, 9:00, Мary 19, Mary
- Dashoguz, Dashoguz Region, October 12, 9:00, School 2, Dashoguz
- Turkmenabat, Lebap Region, October 19, 9:00, School 2, Turkmenabat
- Ahal Region, November 2, 9:00, School 3, Tejen
- Аshgabat, November 9, 9:00, School 20, Ashgabat
Please contact American Councils for further information: tel. 97-10-16; 97-10-21